Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions


I am not really the kind of person that makes resolutions every year, but after having a year where I accomplished quite a bit, I decided to jot down a few goals and see what happens. 

1)  After losing 30 pounds by doing Weight Watchers at home this last year, I only have 15 more to go until I hit my goal weight. I am convinced that I can get those 15 pounds off. 

2)  Get my school bill paid off this year that way I can RESTART school again. 

3)  Which brings me to my next resolution, enroll and start school to get my LPN certificate done.

4)  Really get away with Bryan on a REAL vacation that is restful. 

5)  Get into a house!!! 

2008 was a tough year for us in ways that I can't really go into publicly. Those who are close to us know the struggles and the trials we have had over the last year. It was also a year of great blessing, though. Hope was our major miracle to start 2008 off. The word "Hope" seemed to keep us going all year long. Even now as I think about her first birthday coming up in just another week, I want to cry for the pleasure of being apart of her life. It was a rough year with Grace, though. Having to get used to not being the only one any more, her and I sure had our dramatic exchanges. On a lighter note, 2008 did bring the finish to Bryan being in school. Graduating in May of 2008 was a great accomplishment for him. And something that has propelled us into beginning our own graphic design company.  

My prayer and hope for 2009 is that it would be a year of great change and encouragement for us. It would be a year that we would be able to really be nurtured in ways that only God knows we need. A year for making some good friends. A year of spiritual growth for both Bryan and I and our little girls. A year of great blessings. 2009 will also be the 7th year Bryan and I have been married. I am really expecting this 7th year to be a year of greatness. I expect GREAT things in 2009!! Bring it on! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails