You will be 12 months old tomorrow. I can hardly believe it was a year ago today when we experienced all those tornadoes here in Springfield, Missouri. How I went into the hospital with false labor, they sent me home and I kept my original induction date of January 8, 2008. You have been a pleasant baby and pretty well perfect. Except for one small thing. It is just a tiny little thing.......
Do you think, if you could find it in your heart, you could sleep past 5 a.m.? I mean, your dad and I would so appreciate it. We have tried just about everything to please you. We put you to bed at 6 p.m. and you will wake up at 5 a.m. So, we try putting you to bed later at 7 p.m. and still you will wake up at 5 a.m. We have even tried closer to 8 p.m. and STILL you will wake up at 5 a.m. What is it you want? A roll around car? A new pair of shoes? A better pillow? A pony? What about a new puppy? WHAT? WHAT would make you sleep later?? So, at some point over the next year of toddlerhood do you think you could work on that? Thank you darling. You're a real sweetheart.
Love you so much, oh, and Happy Birthday.
Love ya,
Mommy (and Daddy too)


0 comments:
Post a Comment