Sunday, January 18, 2009

Grateful Heart

So after my last post complaining about my life, I feel like I need to follow that up with a post about how grateful I am to be me. Here is a list of my top ten! 

1. Being called Mommy by two girls that truly do make life so much fun AND never boring!

2. Hearing my husband sing to me whenever I want to.

3. I have a carpet cleaner so I get to keep my carpets clean! It makes me feel good.

4. Candles and am thankful I can smell them all through my house. 

5. Bills get paid! 

6. The security I have in knowing that I serve the Creator of the Universe and he calls me his!

7. I love the way it makes me feel when I get to share some neat fact with Grace and she soaks in the information like a sponge. 

8. I love watching Hope walk all over the house knowing what a miracle she is.

9. Parents who taught me that life isn't worth living unless you take chances and step out in faith and believe God for the rest.

10. The ability to love and be loved. 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails