I am in love with photography. I'm not the greatest at it, but I do try and I love learning more. I have a really nice camera that I paid a good amount for,Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xt SLR.
The thing that I love about my camera is that I can really be creative. I only have a basic lens on it but I love clicking away. Grace and Hope are my usual subjects but from time to time I will take a picture of something unusual. I just thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

This was one reminds me of my husband. It was his guitar that I took the photo of. This reminds me of his "rock star" side. =)
This picture reminds me of family. This was my first pecan pie that I had ever made. Picture perfect, I'd say!!
Tranquility and peace. That is what this reminds me of.
Just liked it. =)
This is my mom and Hope. When Grace was born I remembering being so overwhelmed with the love that I had for her (and Hope). I finally knew how much my mom loved me. This photo just reminds me of that love.
I LOVE this photo. I call this Grace's snowtoddler picture. Just pure love.
Right after Hope was born they put her on this bassinet table and started cleaning her right beside my bed. I reached over with my finger to rub her hand and she grabbed it. I think my heart stopped for a few seconds.
This wasn't taken with the camera I have now but with a Nikon Coolpix camera. The older ones. But, this is Grace when she was about 6 months old. I just love that face.

Sisters. I have a sister and nothing can ever compare to the love between sisters. This is Grace and Hope.






0 comments:
Post a Comment