2008 started out with a wonderful miracle of Hope's birth. She has been a joy this entire year. She is such a good baby. The word to wrap 2008 up would be, "Hope". It was a year full of it! Bring on 2009!! I know that God will carry us through another year.
January

I started 2008 out pregnant with only 8 days to go until Hope would be born.
Here she is!
The moment she was born, it overwhelmed me how good God was for blessing me with one more miracle!
After being on bedrest for most of my pregnancy with Hope, seeing her cry and wiggle was so amazing to me.
This moment right here will forever be etched in my heart. The moment she grabbed my finger.
She HATED her first bath at home. But, loves them now.
My precious, precious baby Hope.
Daddy doing homework and bonding with baby Hope.

Look at all those toes. WOW, we are blessed.

Hope's first Valentine's Day.
March






Grace's snowtoddler. She loved him. Still she will say, "I can't WAIT until it snows so I can build another snowman."

One of the first smiles! Awwwww

Enjoying one of the first warmer days at the park.
April

Happy Easter!

Went to the zoo in Little Rock, AR. Hope and the giraffe had a special moment!
Mother's Day with Hope was a joy! I love my girls.
Grace turns THREE! We had a princess party. Even Daddy joined in.
First taste of rice cereal. Never really liked it that much. Loved oatmeal, though.


June

Love to be at the park. The geese are crazy if you have bread!

Loves to swing.
July



Pulling up!!
At Cider Days. Grace making a funny face.
Bryan playing a concern in Willard. Fun times.
The first family pic since Hope was born. I took all of these. Pretty proud of myself.
Hope is crawling like a pro!












2 comments:
Adorable! So fun to look back over it.
Precious! Isn't it hard to believe another year is gone? They just keep growing and I'm not sure I'm ready for that....
Post a Comment