I visit a lot of different blogs and one of the things I keep noticing is how people tend to have a "theme day". So I thought if other people can have theme days why can't I. So welcome to my Foto Friday! I will share a photo that I took at some point in that week that kinda sums up my week.
For my first Foto Friday I am sharing a pic that I took on my iPhone of the girls in their dress up garb. Grace, my oldest, LOVES, loves, loves to dress up. In fact as I am writing this she is already in her fairy dress, twirling with wand in her hand singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". I frequently have lunch with Snow White, Tinker Bell, and Madam Margaret. (whoever she is) I often get this, "Grace pick up your toys." "MOOOOm, I am not Grace I am a Princess." The conversation does continue about how being a princess is a matter of the heart and ALL princesses obey their mothers! But that is for a different blog post!
So, this week Grace decided to get Hope dressed up too. Even though you can see it, Hope is wearing a tutu skirt over her pj's and Grace had put this hat on her head. Hope wasn't so sure about it but I thought it was cute!
So, raise a cup of coffee with me this morning as we start Foto Friday!


1 comments:
Hi Kristin. Great blog. Welcome to MBC!
Post a Comment