Monday, November 24, 2008

Toys R Us vs. The "NEW" Grandparent

I found an interesting blog post and had to post a link to it for you to check out. I was really in shock over this because my mom became a grandma at the age of 46! Without saying too much, just check it out here.

2 comments:

Bloggin' Mama said...

I read that post after your Tweet and was totally floored by it. They are a private company and can make their own rules for promotions or whatever (even though I personally think this one is ridiculous), but what really got me is that the article said they extended the coupon to that one lady "as a courtesy". Are they now going to do that for every grandparent under age 50? Probably not great publicity for TRU.

My mom and dad became grandparents at 42 & 43 and now they are 47 & 48 and have FIVE grandkids....

(de)Caffeinated Mom said...

Yeah, my mom was 46 when Grace was born. She will be 50 this next month and has just my 2 as grandkids. I couldn't believe that either. Thought it was pretty interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails