Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thank you, Jesus

Psalms is one of those books of the Bible that is my "go-to" book. When I'm sad, happy, depressed, in need of encouragement, looking to put words to my worship, or any other emotion I go to Psalms.

Yesterday my husband got a really great job after only 10 days of looking. He has made looking for a job a full time job. He would leave around 8a.m. and not come home until almost 5 p.m. He went to every job placement center in Springfield and even worked a temp job all last week. He applied for anything and everything, just about. He finally got an interview yesterday with a company that is a very reputable company. He is the director of Member Services, which is more like public relations. He degree is in Communications, so he is excited to be able to really use his degree in this job. The pay is great and has full benefits. God couldn't have done a better job at placing him in a job. So, this morning I go to Psalms.......

Psalm 138: 1-3

Thank you! Everything in me says "Thank you!" Angels listen as I sing my thanks.
I kneel in worship facing your holy temple
and say it again: "Thank you!"
Thank you for your love,
thank you for your faithfulness;
Most holy is your name,
most holy is your Word.
The moment I called out, you stepped in;
you made my life large with strength.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praises! I'm just catching up on old blog friends- Congrats on the new job for your hubby! Hope all goes well for you in MO! It's good to go back home to be near friends and fam. I know full well :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails