Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Dreaming Highway




I'm married to an very interesting man that never ceases to amaze me. Bryan is not the kind of guy you'll find watching Monday night football or spending his Saturday under the hood of a car. Both of which are totally okay with me as I hate football and would rather not have to deal with grease stains on clothes. No, you'll find my man staying up until the wee hours of the morning on his laptop writing. He is either writing some sort of story that comes from a place in his imagination that only few people in this world have or he's writing lyrics to songs that move you. He recently wrote a book that has a lot of underlined meanings for us. The name of the main character of this book is Seth, after our first son that never made it to delivery. The spiritual journey of Seth isn't too far from where Bryan and I have been at times. Searching and asking questions that we grew up thinking were wrong to ask. This isn't exactly your cookie cutter "Christian" book but a book that shows real emotion, relevant questions, and humorous antidotes to keep you intrigued. Obviously, I hope you buy his book. I hope you tell your friends about this book. But, don't do it just because Bryan Thompson is some friend of yours or my husband. Do it because the book speaks for itself.

You can buy the book here!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails