So, I am redecorating the playroom. I found a super cute border with pink, yellow, and green numbers on them. Then I had an idea. Human numbers? Sure. Sesame Street does it all the time. So, we gave it a try. This is what we came up with. Hope wasn't too good at helping us out, but I think they are cute anyway.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I am redecorating the playroom. I found a super cute border with pink, yellow, and green numbers on them. Then I had an idea. Human numbers? Sure. Sesame Street does it all the time. So, we gave it a try. This is what we came up with. Hope wasn't too good at helping us out, but I think they are cute anyway.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
1,2,3,4....
So, I am redecorating the playroom. I found a super cute border with pink, yellow, and green numbers on them. Then I had an idea. Human numbers? Sure. Sesame Street does it all the time. So, we gave it a try. This is what we came up with. Hope wasn't too good at helping us out, but I think they are cute anyway.Free Email Updates
Labels
- blogging (2)
- growing up (1)
- mom (2)
- preschoolers (2)
- stay at home mom (2)





0 comments:
Post a Comment