I have three kids. There's absolutely never a dull moment. In fact, as I am writing this my 2 year old is jumping excitedly on the couch while my 5 year old is running continuous circles around her with some long stick like thing yelling, "You can't catch me, you can't catch me, you can't catch me...." while the 2 year old is giggling hysterically with short breaths of growling like a monster. Yes, this is my life.
Yesterday was one of those days where nothing went right. The schedule were all off which made me feel out of control and it seemed like everyone was crying for most of the day. It was one of those days where when I went out for my run, I ran hard. I got it all out and returned home refreshed and in much better spirits for my husband to spend the evening with.
While enjoying the silence of the evening, I received an e-mail from a friend that shared another blog with me from a women who also has the exciting life of 3 children. I read it and cried when I read, "...you can do this." I so needed to hear that, or rather, read that. This came after I had filled two garbage bags full of Grace's toys because she refused to clean her room that same evening. This came after Hope had taken a bright red marker to the walls in her sisters room and expressed herself vividly. This came after I had spent my entire morning with my 3 1/2 month old tied to my hip as she screamed her head off between flashes of smiles because of teething. This came after the physical expression of Hope throwing her body on the ground when I would not pick her. This came after a bill that I am unable to pay at the moment made its way into my mailbox only to add to the stress of an already frustrating day. "You can do this," is exactly what I needed at that very moment.
Thanks fellow blogger. I gotta go now. The 2 year old is pretend "crying" trying to get her older sister in trouble for only God knows what. Let the adventure continue.
By the way, here's some pics I've taken recently. Hope you enjoy them as much I do.







0 comments:
Post a Comment