
The holiday season is full of many, many wonderful memories for me. I always think about my grandma who made Christmas extra special, my mom and all the things she would bake, my dad and his sneaking around hiding gifts, my brother and sister and all the things that we experienced together during this time of the year.
Every year since I've been the wife and mom, I make the holidays special for my family. I will be sharing some of our family traditions every Friday. Today I'm sharing a great recipe for Spiced Tea. This is a dry mixture that I always have around from the beginning of November until after the New Year. It is something my husband starts asking for in October and absolutely loves it. My kids now drink it and we will have many evenings of family time sitting around with our holiday mugs filled with the orangey spice that fills us all with warmth in knowing that we have each other and that's all that matters.
Spiced Tea
1 1/4 C. Sugar (or splenda for the non-sugar version)
1/2 C. Instant Tea
1 pkg. Country Time Lemonade (or any presweetened lemonade mixture)
1 7oz. Tang
1 tsp. Cloves
1 tsp. Cinnamon
Mix all together, add about 2 spoonfuls to a mug, add some hot water and enjoy a holiday treat!


1 comments:
Mmmm. Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment