

We've been cloth diapering for a week now. Here are a few things that this disposible diaper user was surprised about.
1. How easy it is!
2. The poop just falls right off into the toilet. I don't have to do a whole lot of rinsing.
3. Washing is very easy but the smell of the urine really gets to me at times when I'm putting them in the washer.
4. Having a diaper pail is awesome. I never smell anything.
5. It is easy to cloth diaper even at night.
6. I'm still getting the hang of cloth diaper when we're out. I think I need to put more inserts in the diapers when we go out.
7. I never thought I'd actually enjoy cloth diapering, but I do.
8. My husband even is supportive of it and it was easy for him to learn how to do.


1 comments:
I really like Fuzzi Bunz too. I just ordered the 1-size diapers a couple months back. I probably shouldn't have bought them, though seeing as now I have no one to use them on!
Post a Comment