We worry, fret, nurture, cuddle, discipline, provide, sacrifice, and all for our kids. I think it is not only okay, but absolutely necessary to ask yourself, "What are my needs?" "Who am I without my kids?" "What has God placed in ME to do?"
So, tell me! You can either post on this blog or you may e-mail your fears, joys, heartbreaks, and profound words that mean something in your life. I want stories of all these things to be able to include in a monthly newsletter specifically designed for mom's, more specifically mom's of Life Church. You can either use your name or be completely anonymous. Your story could be the next words that a woman could read and make all the difference in her life.
E-mail me: kristinthompson06@gmail.com
Let's talk! I am also available for coffee dates, as well. If you are in the area and would like to share your story, I would love sit and listen to it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment