
I get so disgusted with the outward disrespect of women! More specifcially the modern day housewife. The role of the housewife has changed, somewhat. We may have some great modern convienences that the housewife of the 50's sure didn't have to worry about. But, even then the REAL housewife had to fight against the same thing that we in the year 2009 are still fighting against. Let me just give you some photos to show my point. The first photo you see is a "housewife" and her family in the 50's? Looks perfect, right? Have we really evolved all that much? You would think, right?
This picture is the "Real Housewives". This is modern day times? Do you look like that? I know I sure don't! Where are the jeans and t-shirt? Where are the kids running around with a dirty diaper to change? Where is the basket of unfolded laundry that is all over my bed right now? Where is the pizza box that you had the husband pick for dinner because you just don't have time to make it tonight? 


0 comments:
Post a Comment