Life is blank. I love to blog but I find myself in a blog rut this week. Not sure what it is. Just not many thoughts rolling around in my head. Okay, so maybe that isn't entirely true. I always have lots of thoughts. But, all in all, life is really good right now. I mean, our car is still in the shop because Bryan got in a wreck 2 weeks ago and neither of the insurance companies can come to an agreement. We do get to drive around a nice rental for only $2.24 a day. My vacuum cleaner died on me this past Friday spreading dirt and dried up cheerios all over my carpet. Of course, I'm not complaining about that one. I got a Dyson. I've been waiting for that thing to give out for awhile now. See, life is just good.
Life is busy. From Tuesday through Sunday, it seems life never slows down. We come home from church on Sunday mornings feeling so awesome about where we are and excited about our church, then we crash the rest of the day. Mondays are spent doing things with the kids. Then Tuesday morning hits and we do life all over again. It's busy, but very fulfilling.
Life is good. Not sure what else to say about it. It is just good. I truly give glory and honor to Christ for his absolute faithfulness to me. He has truly seen me through some historic moments in my life, only to show me that he never changes and that his goodness is fresh and new every day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment