Saturday, March 28, 2009

Foto Friday

These are my absolute favorite people in the entire world. I'd rather be with them than the Queen of England, Prince of Wales, or the Dalai Lama. This pic was taken the day that Bryan left for his journey in the moving truck to Portland, OR. We have been apart for almost a whole week now and I miss him like crazy! He accomplished getting to Portland through some nasty weather, getting the truck unpacked with a great group of helpers, and now has accomplished unpacking almost the entire house. Do I have a great partner or what? We are beginning a great new adventure together and I'm so glad that we held it together through all the dark nights over the past 7 years. It was worth every tear and every heart shattering moment, to wake up and know that the person I choose was the right one and the paths that we have taken have led us right where the Savior of ALL wants us to be! My absolute favorite scripture says it best,


Hebrews 10.23
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails