I will go read my Bible and hope that something jumps out at me on the pages. I pray and just feel so empty. Not sure where to go from here. Forward, I know.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 18, 2008
To tired to think of a title
I am trying to think of something clever to write today but nothing much is coming to my mind. I just wish life were different right now. I wish Bryan had a job that he loves. I wish I had a house. I wish I could get Hope's naps organized to a halfway decent schedule. I wish I knew exactly the right way to teach Grace to be respectful and kind. Most of all, I just wish I was so stuck.
Free Email Updates
Labels
- blogging (2)
- growing up (1)
- mom (2)
- preschoolers (2)
- stay at home mom (2)


0 comments:
Post a Comment