Monday, September 8, 2008

Caffeinated Mommy

There are times when I have the best days being a stay at home mom. Then there are those "other" days. I don't like to talk about those "other" days too much for fear that some may think of me as either a whimp of a mother or one of those moms that just complains all the time. Neither of which describes me. 

If you would have asked me about 5 years ago to describe myself I am sure I would have had all kinds of adjectives to use to explain who I felt I was.  Very few I would use now. Who am I? I have no idea most days. Mostly I describe myself with all the things that I do, "House cleaner, poop extractor, boo-boo kisser, story teller, officer of peace, laundry slave, dog pooper scooper, tv monitor, chief of toddler and baby foods, husband supporter, worn out pastor's wife and woman. Does that say enough about me? 

I think it says that I have the absolute hardest and best job on the planet. Being mommy to Grace, age 3, and to Hope, age 8 months. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails