It isn't easy. But, I try.
Maybe I haven't learned it all that well yet.
I think this because the test keeps coming up with the grade of incomplete.
I say that I trust. I say that I believe. I say that I don't worry.
But, none of it is true. Maybe that makes me a liar.
I think it just makes me a possibility.
2 Corinthians 1:6-7
6-7When we suffer for Jesus, it works out for your healing and salvation. If we are treated well, given a helping hand and encouraging word, that also works to your benefit, spurring you on, face forward, unflinching. Your hard times are also our hard times. When we see that you're just as willing to endure the hard times as to enjoy the good times, we know you're going to make it, no doubt about it.
I hate losing control. I hate that I even want control.
But, I do.
That's what I have yet to still learn.
When I allow God control through every up, down, side, and turn then maybe the roller coaster of life will become straight.
Or maybe not.
Maybe it's just not supposed to.
I'm still learning.
I'm a possibility. A promise.


0 comments:
Post a Comment