Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Noel Marie









It's funny how your whole life can change in a matter of minutes. Yesterday my life was forever changed when I found out that the baby that I'm carrying is a girl. ANOTHER girl! I laid on that bed watching the screen filled with the little baby that is my unexpected joy. After I heard the words, "Yep, it's another girl", I had to come to grips with that. Not because I was hoping for a boy, but because the little girl that I was watching her move her arms back and forth in swishing movements, gave me a profound longing to hold her. Kiss her. Care for her. Love her. I feel in love yesterday in a way is unexplainable. A tear escaped my eye when I saw her yawn and stretch as if she was just waking from a nap. Then one quick move I saw and felt her foot kick me. Now, after many months of coming to the realization that we are going to have 3 kids, I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

Noel Marie Thompson, you have completed my heart.

3 comments:

Aimie said...

What a blessing! Congratulations :)

Bloggin' Mama said...

So very sweet!

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos said...

Congrats!!! We have four girls and one boy. My poor son LOL :)

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos
www.SenileMOMentia.com
Twitter: @katjrobertson

Related Posts with Thumbnails