Foto Friday is a little more serious today, but this picture absolutely reminds me of how my God holds us and cares for us no matter what! His GRACE and HOPE is so sufficient!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My girls are growing up so fast. Hope is beginning to become more of a little girl. It is so exciting. I love watching my kids grow and learn. I am not, most of the time, one of those moms that wants to keep my kids young forever. The kind that just keeps holding on for my dear life because they define who I am. I am a mom. I am a wife. I am a daughter. But, none of that defines me. I am a Christ follower and that defines me. My children are not my own. They are God's first and foremost. This makes me smile because I know that God has my back when I mess up with this whole motherhood thing. I am so thankful that I worship the God of the Universe that even beyond my own faults, he still cares about each and every hair on my head. Even though I don't always say or do the right things with my kids, God cares enough about them to know their dreams and desires....already. It is an honor to watch my girls grow and develop a love for Christ and a heart for people. I am beginning to see this in my oldest, Grace. She has such a heart for hurting people and a sense in knowing when something is wrong with someone. Hope is still just beginning to show off her little personality that really isn't so little. She smiles all the time and makes other people smile just by being in the same room. That is a gift that I hope she never lets go of.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Foto Friday
Free Email Updates
Labels
- blogging (2)
- growing up (1)
- mom (2)
- preschoolers (2)
- stay at home mom (2)



1 comments:
Kristen! Wow that is a gorgeous photo! You are such an amazing photographer and I really enjoy getting to see all of your amazing work!
I just found your comments on my blogs! Thank you so much! Weight watchers is killing me, but I'm not ready to give up! I'm doing it online and now I'm wondering if I need the meetings to keep me accountable! Anyway, let me know how you're doing too!
Post a Comment