Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cosmic Comments of the day


I found myself locked in my bathroom this morning wondering how long it would take Grace and Hope to figure out that I wasn't in their room playing any more. I wondered how long I could SIT in silence before banging on the door happened. It was 2 minutes.........

There are just those days when we all want to escape. There are moments of every day that I find myself wishing I could just pop in my earphones and down out the mind numbing complaining and whinning with a little Micheal Buble' singing "The Best is Yet To Come".  Then there are those moments that I am so glad that I was present for. Those little comments of the day that make you want to laugh so hard, but you can't. You have to keep a straight face so that your daughter knows you are listening and taking her seriously. Because if you don't, there will be enough emotion to fill a river! 

Here a few cosmic comments from my oldest daughter, Grace, JUST FROM TODAY! 

"Mommy, I decided that I don't want to be a firefighter. I want to live here with you forever and ever." 

"When I grow up I'm going to go get a husband and I think I will name him.......um......JACK!" 

"Just wanted you to know, Mom, that I'm getting ready to make a mess."

"Mommy, did you know that even a princess has to wipe their own butt?" 

"I'm looking at this map................I'll figure out how to get to Hawaii some day. I JUST KNOW I WILL!!" 

And my personal favorite,

"If I eat these little fishies, will they come out of my bottom?" 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great love for childrens nice mom

Anonymous said...

funny to be locked in bathroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails