Monday, February 8, 2010

This is IT!

Well, this is it. We will be officially done with having children on February 22nd. My husband, Bryan will be going in for a certain procedure that prevents those swimmers from running into any more of the little eggs that might be lying around my fallopian tubes any time in the future. I think that getting ready to turn 30 and getting ready to POP with our 3rd child has got me thinking about a lot of things lately.

1. What do I want to accomplish and put my stamp on this world?

2. How do Bryan and I raise 3 little girls to become 3 amazing women with a heart for God?

3. How do we make it adulthood with these girls without any of the "stuff" that goes on in the lives of teenager infecting them? ie. pregnancy, drugs, self-esteem issues, etc.

4. What will life be like with a 5 year old, 2 year old, and newborn?

I don't really know all the answers to these questions. I do know that in the last 6 years I have been on a roller coaster ride that wasn't really all that much fun. I'm ready to get off. I'm ready to get on the exhilarating ride that takes me through a whirlwind of goodness. I have a peace about my future as the mom of Grace, Hope, and Noel. I have a peace about the future of my role as Bryan's wife. I also have a peace about the future of who is at the core of my being. Being a servant of Christ and doing all that he has called me to be and do.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails