Sunday, June 14, 2009

Strawberry Patch

Bryan and I are firm believers in making memories. I could say that we try to make each day count, but that isn't true. We do, however, try to make each day off count. Since we have moved to Oregon we have taken the opportunity to explore and do things that we've never done before.

This weekend we decided to hit a local Oregon farm and pick our own strawberries. It was a blast and a memory that we will tuck in our minds and remember for years. The girls had so much fun picking strawberries, eating them right out of the field, and learning how strawberries grow.

I love take my camera on these outings and usually come away with some great picks. All of these pictures were from our day on the farm. Even the beautiful flowers!

Now, onto the next Thompson memories!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails