I recently gave my husband a haircut. Saves money and I do a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. So, after much talk about cutting Grace's hair. I decided to just go for it. It had gotten so long and unmanageable. Bath time hair washing was absolutely world war 3!!! I got out my hair cutting scissors and ended up cutting about 2 1/2 inches off. But this was not without it's drama and wanting to just shave her head. It looks cute but I will not be doing this again. I'm not patient or a good enough person to deal with the head bobbing and all the "whaaaaa" I heard. No, next time we will be making an appointment with Cookie Cutters, the kid hair place.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I recently gave my husband a haircut. Saves money and I do a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. So, after much talk about cutting Grace's hair. I decided to just go for it. It had gotten so long and unmanageable. Bath time hair washing was absolutely world war 3!!! I got out my hair cutting scissors and ended up cutting about 2 1/2 inches off. But this was not without it's drama and wanting to just shave her head. It looks cute but I will not be doing this again. I'm not patient or a good enough person to deal with the head bobbing and all the "whaaaaa" I heard. No, next time we will be making an appointment with Cookie Cutters, the kid hair place.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Haircut central
I recently gave my husband a haircut. Saves money and I do a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. So, after much talk about cutting Grace's hair. I decided to just go for it. It had gotten so long and unmanageable. Bath time hair washing was absolutely world war 3!!! I got out my hair cutting scissors and ended up cutting about 2 1/2 inches off. But this was not without it's drama and wanting to just shave her head. It looks cute but I will not be doing this again. I'm not patient or a good enough person to deal with the head bobbing and all the "whaaaaa" I heard. No, next time we will be making an appointment with Cookie Cutters, the kid hair place.
Free Email Updates
Labels
- blogging (2)
- growing up (1)
- mom (2)
- preschoolers (2)
- stay at home mom (2)



1 comments:
Been there, done that! My hair scissors have retired forever. There's a reason people go to school to learning how to cut hair. But desperate to save money, I tried. At least you learned your lesson early. I think my children are traumatized for life!
Post a Comment